Some very basic issues

Jun 26, 2008 at 12:09 PM
Hi,

looks like you are coding a great piece of software. I would appreciate to help testing but I have some very basic issues - checking out the latest code base my studio aks me for a password for your PFX files.... ignoring theses files results in runtime errors.

Any idea?

Thanks,
ceka
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2008 at 5:47 PM
You can remove that file from the project, and it will compile fine.

It's used to sign the assembly, so that no one can tamper with the DLL.

I will probably compile and upload v1.0 beta1 tomorrow.

Jun 30, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Thanks.

But... even when I delete the pfx files, a simple compile+run without modifications creates an exception "no connection could be made because the target actively refusec it ...".

Ane prereqs I need to get the stuff running?

Thanks,
ceka
Coordinator
Jul 1, 2008 at 7:10 AM
No, you should need nothing (just .Net 2.0). Are you browsing to the correct location (remembering to specify the port) ?

For instance "http://localhost:81"

ceka wrote:
Thanks.

But... even when I delete the pfx files, a simple compile+run without modifications creates an exception "no connection could be made because the target actively refusec it ...".

Ane prereqs I need to get the stuff running?

Thanks,
ceka

Jul 1, 2008 at 8:28 AM
Thanks... but the problem is way before http-connect. I just checked out your code, did a debug compile and run with preselected "TestApp". 2 seconds later I see the error

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            _lang = new MemLanguageNode(1053, "Swedish");
            YamlWatcher.LoadFile("..\\..\\languages.yaml", Lang);
            FormValidator.Language = Lang.GetNode("Validator");

_dataManager = new DataManager(ConnectionString, DataDriver);

User usr = _dataManager.Fetch<User>(1);
            "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. 127.0.0.1:5432"

Looks like the database connectivity is not working, but I don't know much about " PostgreSQL"...
Coordinator
Jul 1, 2008 at 10:16 AM
Ahh ok. That application is not finished. I'll remove it and add it to a separate project. It's an webapp used to create test protocols for application testing.

Try the tutorials instead.
Jul 1, 2008 at 3:53 PM
It rocks ;-).

Thanks for the fast replies, it works and I will try to dig into. Basic HTTPS is running, now I will try to find out about your code behind language.

Ceka