Anyone got some feedback

Coordinator
Jul 16, 2008 at 1:37 PM
We have had 2000 visitors now, three (3) of you have posted in this discussion board.

I'm interested in knowing what you think of this project?

Is it nice or do it suck?

Do it work satisfactory, or can't you understand a shit?

Is the tutorials enough or do you need more?

Do you use the framework, or have you found another one?
Aug 3, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Hi!

Actually I was trying to create something similar on the base of MiniHttpd. But I found your project. It isn't bad, and isn't good... it is EXCELLENT! So easy to use, very powerful... + you have some documentation. Great! Thank you very much for your work.

Btw MS released ASP.NET MVC preview 4, unfortunaly I have no chance to try it. But your framework does all things I need and can be just ONE dll (if I store templates in resources).

Good job, really! Thanks and continue writing this cool thing. Good luck!

Alex

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:56 PM
After using your library for two days, I can see that it is very well written and organized. I love the fact that an MVC framework is built right in. That's very handy.

The only thing I would like to see is a way for the template engines to load templates from an embedded resource.

Good work!
Coordinator
Aug 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM
Templates can know reside in embedded resouces, check this thread: http://www.codeplex.com/webserver/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=33243
Aug 30, 2008 at 2:08 AM
I've been using your library for one of my projects over the past two months and I'm very happy with the results. The design of the library is quite intuitive and easy to use. Also, I have been developing and testing my project using Mono on Linux and your library works perfectly fine on Linux under Mono.

Thanks for such a great library, it really made developing programs requiring an embedded HTTP server quite easy.