Keep-Alive, clients never time out?

Jun 8, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Hello, great initiative!

It would seem like clients that send the Connection: keep-alive header never gets timed out (ie, clients may keep one connection open with the server indefinitely).

Is this by design or is there some way that I can enable such behavior?

- Markus

Jun 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Did you ever get a resolution to this?

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2009 at 7:07 AM
Yes. But I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM, ChuckEsterbrook <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: ChuckEsterbrook

Did you ever get a resolution to this?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (webserver@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email webserver@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Jun 28, 2009 at 7:39 AM
Ah that's why everything is so quiet. I thought maybe the project was
dying. Glad to hear that's not the case.

-Chuck


On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM, jgauffin<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: jgauffin
>
> Yes. But I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks.
>
> On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM, ChuckEsterbrook
> <[email removed]> wrote:
>
> From: ChuckEsterbrook
>
> Did you ever get a resolution to this?
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Coordinator
Jun 28, 2009 at 8:30 AM
We are using the webserver as a central port of our own products which means that it will always have our attention.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM, ChuckEsterbrook <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

From: ChuckEsterbrook

Ah that's why everything is so quiet. I thought maybe the project was
dying. Glad to hear that's not the case.

-Chuck



On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM, jgauffin<notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: jgauffin
>
> Yes. But I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks.
>
> On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM, ChuckEsterbrook
> <[email removed]> wrote:
>
> From: ChuckEsterbrook
>
> Did you ever get a resolution to this?
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])

>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]

>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email
> ([email removed])

>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email
> [email removed]

>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on
> CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts
> to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (webserver@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email webserver@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com


Developer
Aug 18, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Status on this?