I am using your WebServer (desktop) since some month and it seemed everything OK by using the release 19869.
A short ago I have tried to download the latest release (26815) and something is not working as before...just to be sure, I also tried to refer the old 19869 and the behavior is correct.
The problem is really simple.
Consider using the WebServer for hosting normal html pages (with some image too) in Win XP-Pro, port 80, IIS turned down.
At each request the server tries to load the proper file from disk and send back to the browser...very clean, any problem for weeks (as far I've used the 19869).
The problem is the following:
- start the web server;
- open the browser and go to the requested page: it displays correctly;
- close the browser, but not the web server;
- re-open the browser and go to the same page as before: the page won't appears.
Now stop and start the web server and the page seems working again.
Please note that problem appears by using Firefox 3.5 o Chrome 3.0. The problem won't appears if you try with IE8.
I also noticed that, in the condition (4), there's not any request event firing: the server seems "as stopped", but the socket (netstat).