This project is read-only.

Using templates in Webserver

Topics: blog
Feb 6, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Hello,

I would like to start implement some dynamic web pages using this webserver. I would like to use FileModule which will serve static web pages (pictures, .css, etc.) and my own module or something like this which will generate parts of web pages. These parts will be placed into page frame. I tried to use TinyGenerator but I was not successful. I found that there must be a specific directory structure on your disk, but I was lost in the principle of the TinyGenerator.
Can you create a small example howto use TinyGenerator with webserver together?

Thank you very much.

Myth
Feb 6, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Read this article: www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/webserver.aspx

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM, mytrash <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to start implement some dynamic web pages using this webserver. I would like to use FileModule which will serve static web pages (pictures, .css, etc.) and my own module or something like this which will generate parts of web pages. These parts will be placed into page frame. I tried to use TinyGenerator but I was not successful. I found that there must be a specific directory structure on your disk, but I was lost in the principle of the TinyGenerator.
Can you create a small example howto use TinyGenerator with webserver together?

Thank you very much.

Myth

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (webserver@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email webserver@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com